Sunday, August 7, 2011

20 Random Facts About Me


20) I'm a very picky eater. I don't eat a lot of things. I do not drink Iced Tea or anything that resembles Iced Tea, and I wonder why people find that the weirdest.

19) I love to read! Anything from books to magazines to comics to newspapers, even catalogues and brochures. I tend to get impatient though and most of the time, halfway through a novel, I read the ending and when I finally figure out who the killer is or who ends up together, I get satisfied and continue reading.

18) I can't sleep without a blanket, no matter how hot it is! I get cold easily. Once, I travelled to China and attempted to climb the Great Wall at -7 degrees, and I fainted. I fainted at the Great Wall of China. *humiliating*

17) My most treasured travel experiences include: realizing my dreams at the Colloseo in Rome, watching the Grand Prix in Monaco-Monte Carlo, witnessing my first snowfall in Moscow, having my first taste of Krispy Kreme (way before Krispy Kreme came to the Philippines) and shopping in Harrods in London, watching Will Smith shoot a scene for Hancock in Times Square New York.

16) After high school, I volunteered at an orphanage with my best friend We organized gift giving activities and came in to play and look after the kids once in a while. This went on for years up until I left for Dubai.

15) Every year, during my birthday, I give wrapped gifts or food to street children (despite my husband's disapproval, he says it violates the "Bawal Magpalimos" law) and this birthday tradition I'd like to pass on to my children.

14) I'm very good with directions, I can drive anywhere or go anywhere and still find my way home.

13) My eyes are half open when I sleep and my mouth bubbles when my female instincts start kicking in.

12) I took a short course in Fashion Design, Merchandising and Sewing, but I still end up taking my clothes to the tailor even for small repairs because I have yet to purchase my own sewing machine.

11) I am very particular about feet. I make sure I get a pedicure every 2 weeks because I hate ugly feet. (I finally realized that's where Aiden gets his foot fetish from.)

10) My favorite part of my body is my legs, because that's where I get complemented on the most.

9) Watching beauty pageants and noontime shows make me cry. You know, that part where the winner gets declared or when the contestant wins a million pesos, it never fails.

8) I don't drink coffee, unless it's a frappuccino. And when I do, a single glass can keep me up all night. It's my Red Bull.

7) To this day, after years and years of having to put make-up on my face, I still do not know how to put on eyeliner.

6) I never had any real ambition growing up. I have never pictured a career for me, all I ever wanted to be is a housewife with great kids, a wonderful husband with a great career and shopping money anytime I need it.

5) I love gambling. Plain and simple.

4) The first expensive thing that I ever bought for myself with my hard earned money was a Louis Vuitton bag and Chanel shades when I was 21. I figured they would be great investments and an even better reward for all the long flying hours.

3) I was very boyish growing up. I used to have a very big scar on my legs that I got from falling off the roof.

2) whenever I see cars with plate numbers like 111, 222, 333... I put 2 fingers together and need to have someone break them apart.

1) Dream. Travel. Love. I can say that I have lived my life, because I have dreamed, I have travelled and most of all, I have loved... all more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment